The Matrix is an omnidirectional sound diffusor based on the QRD principle.
The sober, graphic design establishes the Matrix as an attractive architectural element. The Matrix diffusor is based on the principle of a bidimensional grid of cells with varying depths. The incident sound wavelets are reflected with specific phase shifts resulting in an omnidirectional broadband sound diffusion. This makes the Matrix highly suitable as a sound diffusor not only in auditoria, theaters and concert halls, but especially in smaller rooms as home cinemas, listening rooms, orchestra pits and recording studios.
The Matrix is standard manufactured in fibre reinforced incombustible gypsum. It is however also available in wood.
- Omnidirectional spherical broadband sound diffuser
- Design optimised for minimum sound absorption
- Can be used as wall and ceiling cladding
- Can be mounted as a lay in panel in a standard T-24 ceiling grid
- Easy to manipulate and install
- Finish in a RAL or NCS colour of your choice Incombustible fibreglass-reinforced gypsum
- Wooden version available
- Custom sizes on demand
The Matrix has been designed to fit in a 600 by 600 mm grid. It fits in a standard T-24 profile system. The Matrix can be clamped and fixed along the edges or suspended from recesses on the rear side when installing on walls.
Record area Odeon
International press center RIA Novosti
Cultural Center Le foyer
House of the radio
MFC De Pluk