Transparent, sound absorbing panels made of a thin transparent foil between expanded aluminium meshes.
The Filva-T absorbs sound but lets the light through. The thin, flexible panels are washable, weather-proof, UV-resistant and fibre free. Filva-T is suitable for all interior and exterior applications. Ideal for use in transparent noise barriers.
Filva-T offers broadband sound absorption with just an air space. There is no need for fibrous materials such as mineral wool.
Excellent sound absorption
Easy to bend
Can be used indoors and outdoors
- Translucent, sound absorbing sheet
- Without perforations; absorption due to the membrane effect and friction
- For wall and ceiling cladding
- Can be used indoors and outdoors
- Can be perfectly combined with transparent noise screens
- Washable using high pressure
- Resistant against wind loads and stone chipping
- UV resistant
- Bent applications possible
Swimming pool Namèche Louis
Joliot Curie College
Highway sound barrier